- You are struggling with multiple-barriers relating to your family, social relationship and health.
- You desire to develop personal interests and increase opportunities for community participation.
- You want to achieve your education and employment goals.
You are welcome to register into the Skills First Reconnect Program in Australian Vietnamese Women’s Association Inc. This FREE mentoring program supports eligible disadvantaged Victorians in the city of Brimbank, Maribyrnong, Melton, Casey or Greater Dandenong to access targeted wrap-around services that enable them to successfully engage in education, training or employment.
The bilingual Reconnect case mentors working in AVWA are willing to provide:
- Free individual coaching sessions.
- Free bilingual workshops on different social topics with guest speakers of appropriate expertise (e.g., mental health, family violence, Centrelink allowance…).
- Free support for welfare application process, technological devices, language or computer skills.
- Free courses including pre-accredited courses, EAL courses and vocational courses.
- Referrals to different local community services and training providers, if necessary.
- Referrals to internal and external programs for work opportunities.
For further information, please contact the Skills First Reconnect Program on (03) 9396 1922 (Braybrook Office) / (03) 9546 2699 (Springvale Office) or email: email@example.com